It is ART that makes life, makes interest, makes importance,
and I know of no substitute for the FORCE and BEAUTY of its process.
~ Henry James
March 2-July 5, 2023 Library Spring Theme – ‘Reflections’
Artist’s work reflects their vision of the theme, whether it’s a reflected image, or as in a pondering reflection.
The show hangs March 2nd and runs through July 5th.
Join us for a reception to be held on Tuesday, May 16th at 6:30pm.
Artist’s will talk about their work and answer questions..
Deadline for Publicity Artwork: TBA
Send jpgs to Vern Groff at firstname.lastname@example.org
(If your art for this show is ready, please send an image!)
Deadline for Tag Information: Currently unconfirmed, but artists are advised to have it ready ASAP
Library Art Show: March 2-July 5, 2023
Reception: May 16th, 2023
Artist’s will speak at 6:30PM
Light Refreshments and Music.
,Requirements for participating artists:
- Must attend 3 out of 6 member meetings before the show (the president can waive this requirement if there’s reasonable cause)
- Must perform service for the Guild. This includes:
- Serving on the board or in a committee
- Volunteering to help with set-up and/or take-down for the show
- Volunteering to bring refreshments to the regular meetings and/or the art show reception
Space is limited, so not all art may be accepted