It is ART that makes life, makes interest, makes importance,
and I know of no substitute for the FORCE and BEAUTY of its process.
~ Henry James
2019 Library Spring Theme – ‘It’s a Mystery’
Deadline for Publicity Artwork: January 25
Send jpgs to Vern Groff at email@example.com
(If your art for this show is ready, please send an image!)
Deadline for Tag Information: Currently unconfirmed, but artists are advised to have it ready ASAP
Take-In: Thursday, March 2 promptly at 8 am
Library Art Show: Open March 3, 2019 until July 3, 2019.
Reception: May 3rd from 6:00 to 8:00PM
Artist’s will speak at 7:00PM
Light Refreshments and Music.
Requirements for participating artists:
- Must attend 3 out of 6 member meetings before the show (the president can waive this requirement if there’s reasonable cause)
- Must perform service for the Guild. This includes:
- Serving on the board or in a committee
- Volunteering to help with set-up and/or take-down for the show
- Volunteering to bring refreshments to the regular meetings and/or the art show reception
Space is limited, so not all art may be accepted